Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tommy O's Happy Hour

Photobucket


I had to go out of town on business last week-- anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely LOATHE this part of my job. If I am going to have to travel for a week I want go somewhere pleasant with my friends . . . NOT to Vancouver (WA not B.C.) on business. However, there was one bright spot on this work trip-- the Happy Hour at Tommy O's.

Tommy O's (801 Washington Street, Vancouver 98660) is a Pacific Rim/Hawaiian themed restaurant with great Mai Tai's and a-maz-ing coconut shrimp-- amazing! Happy hour appetizers are all under five dollars and include: fish and chips, a Hawaiian burger, spicy fries, pulled pork sandwiches, tempura vegetables and all other sorts of spicy, sweet delights on the cheap.

So, if you find yourself in a similar situation-- in Vancouver with no idea where the hell to eat-- I highly recommend Tommy O's. They are very busy and slightly understaffed because of all the business, but the food is worth the wait. Happy hour starts at 3 pm and goes until 6 pm, except on Friday when happy hour starts at 2 pm. Goes to show, even in a hole in the wall town like Vancouver, you can still find a little bit of paradise if you know where to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment