Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Watch Out Las Vegas . . . Here I Come!

Photobucket


I am VERY, VERY excited because in less than 48 hours I will be heading to Sin City for some much needed R&R. This is my first trip to Las Vegas, and I am stoked to see the infamous city!

We are staying at the Monte Carlo and already have plans to see the Thunder Down Under (it IS a bachelorette party after all) and to go to Tao for dinner. I also HAVE to head over to the Paris to have my picture taken in front of the "Eiffel Tower" and eat at Mon Ami Gabi . . . tres fabulous. We also have plans to eat at a fancy Italian restaurant off the strip (the name is eluding me at the moment). So, very soon look for new blogs about the good eats in Vegas. I'll post lots of pictures and try to be sober enough to appreciate (and record) my dining experiences.

Oh, P.S., if you want to talk to me this weekend call at your own risk . . . you may get more laughs (at me) than you bargained.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment