Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cinco De Mayo 2010 Celebration

Below are a few pictures from my Cinco de Mayo celebration at Ricardo's Mexican Restaurant (4065 Factoria Blvd SE, Bellevue 98006 or www.ricardosmexicanfood.com) with Tiffany yesterday. Margaritas and chimichangas and tacos . . . oh my!

Me with a margarita the size of my head.

Tiffany enjoying her Corona.

Drinks with chips and salsa . . . yum!

The food at Ricardo's is pretty good, I personally am usually a very loyal Azteca lover, but Tiff hates Azteca so we always go to Ricardo's for Mexican together. The restaurant was CRAZY busy yesterday, but we were able to get seated after only a ten minute wait and our food and drinks arrived fairly quickly. Overall a delicious mexican feast. I left the restaurant stuffed!

Hope everyone had a happy Cinco de Mayo and made it to work this morning with out a pounding headache. Viva Mexico!

No comments:

Post a Comment